Muslala – a laboratory for the study of creative and sustainable urbanism
Muslala is a nonprofit organization established in 2009 by artists, residents, and community activists of the Muslala neighborhood in Jerusalem. The organization, which is based in the Clal Building, runs art exhibitions, urban “art-tracks”, guided tours, and art workshops. It has additionally opened an active meeting and study center, as well as an exhibition space. Muslala wishes to produce a new model that combines artistic activity with a social orientation. Most of the activities take place outdoors in the public realm and have a widespread impact that extends beyond East and West Jerusalem. Continue reading >>
Areas of Muslala
We have so much to offer to you!
Leave a Message
Interested in a course, workshop, or closed event?
Have an idea about how we can improve ourselves or the world?
Or, do you just want to talk to us?
Please leave your information and we’ll get back to you:
Contact and Visit Us:
Follow Muslala on Facebook:
We invite you to play a part &
join our community!
Our We Muslala member circle consists of people who believe in Muslala, want the organization to continue to flourish, to support, and to be a part of the community. Each member of the circle donates a custom amount (minimum of 10 NIS per month).
What you get:
– Invite: join the community events and the annual events for our We Muslala members.
– Discount: 10% discount for events on the Terrace!
– Gift: Every member who joins receives a new earth pendant from our new earth jewelry series!
– Story: We Muslala members receive updates and stories from the project.
– Return: Muslala is a recognized institution for donations and we have a certificate 46 / a.
– Satisfaction : you are part of the change you believe in. Thanks !